Another pretty standard week; regulation not working & children being bombarded with advertising.
- Australia makes bookies pay their taxes and reduce harm
- Lord Sugar campaigns for ban on gambling adverts when children are watching
- Bookmakers should welcome & embrace tougher regulation
- Bookmakers’ shops are most prevalent in poorer areas
- Bookies go down tobacco line to avoid proper regulation
- PaddyPower apologises for shocking behaviour
- Football needs to kick bookies out
- Gambling needs new curbs in the UK
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in betting shops. From memory there’s been about 4-5 incidents this week, so back to regular levels.