Another pretty standard week; bookies affiliates are in trouble, football is addicted to gambling and the gambling industry’s image is in tatters:
- Bookmakers use affiliates who provide dodgy tips
- Bookmakers target the vulnerable
- Bookmakers bearing gifts to MPs; surely not
- Paddy Power takes to blasphemy to promote their product
- A poor way to run a democracy
- Football is addicted to gambling
- A profitable bookie ruined by bad practices: In red
- Gambling industry feasts on the poor and vulnerable
- Tipsters recommending Bet365 are up to no good
- Football needs to clean up its act ; gambling adverts seen by kids
- The gambling industry’s reputation is in tatters says 888 CEO
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in betting shops. From memory there’s been about 4-5 incidents this week, so back to regular levels.