Arguably the worst week ever; just read:
- High street betting shops must clean up their act
- Bookmakers are the 21st century tobacco companies
- Bookies advertising to children is out of control
- Bookies conning punters yet again
- Do online bookmakers have any inclination to stop ‘problem gambling’?
- 8 million fine for online bookie; about time
- More fines to come for bookies if change is slow
- Bookies are their own worst enemy
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in betting shops. From memory there’s been about 4-5 incidents this week.