Another pretty standard week; online addiction and nothing being done, staff badly trained, UK gambling policies are outdated;
- No words for this disgusting behaviour
- Gambling advertising needs greater regulation
- A need to rethink the UK’s gambling policies
- Ex betting shop employee ‘spills the beans’ on gambling machines
- Bookies now ‘insider trading’ in all markets; regulator does nothing
- Bookies not doing enough for online addiction
- ‘Responsible gambling’ message is a con
- Staff aren’t trained to recognise problem gambling signs
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in betting shops.