Bet365 CEO pays herself 217 million, FOBTs are increasing problems and football is not learning that its association with gambling is harming the players and possibly children?
- Bet365 is incredibly successful, but what’s their damage to society
- Another footballer ruins his life gambling; industry did not intervene
- Bookmakers are encouraged not to ban the 2% that win
- Counsellor outlines how FOBTs are causing new problem gamblers
- Bet365 owner pays herself £217 million
- Seems an ideal product to wreck the sensible regulation of gambling
- Football is not learning: New deal with Skybet is signed
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in betting shops.