Another shocking week including a regulated company associated with crime; the influence of lobbyists in parliament and another fine for allowing people to gamble with stolen money:
- Department for Culture, Media & Sport is meeting too many times with bookies
- Tory MPs take the side of bookies in FOBT debate
- The fixed odds betting review is very murky
- Yet again bookies found wanting with crime
- The FOBTs debate from all sides
- Greater regulation is coming following the fines
- Bet365 profits continue to increase at an alarming rate
- Should the affiliate betting industry be reigned in
- Gambling Commission are trying to clamp down on the industry
- An incredible story about UK gambling regulation or the lack of it
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in betting shops.