Another pretty standard week; breaking advertising rules, wining and dining MPs and blaming customers for everything:
- One million people have self-excluded from gambling; truly shocking
- MPs are being ‘bought’ by bookmakers
- Bookie claims it’s the punters fault for taking advantage of the stupid offers bookie’s make
- Ladbroke Coral Group break advertising rules over once per month
- Try to avoid being robbed by a bookie: Read the small print
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in betting shops. From memory there’s been about 5-6 incidents this week, so back to regular levels.