Another pretty standard week: advertising gambling to young adults under 18; insider trading; money laundering and worst of all another suicide due to gambling debts:
- UK Gambling Commission finally accept that customers must be listened to
- Advertising to rugby colts, mini-rugby players; not the way to go
- Worries about insider trading; still not addressed by Gambling Commission
- Shocking: Online security that catches good punters fails again for a criminal
- Man commits suicide due to gambling problems
- Bookmakers’ shops are a hot-spot for money laundering
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in betting shops. From memory there’s been about 7-8 incidents this week, so back to regular levels.