At last gambling addiction is recognised as
a public health problem by a Chief Medical Officer;
- Bookie pays council 500K for its role in not recognising stolen money was being gambled
- Chief Medical Officer in Wales says gambling is a major public health problem
- Gambling Commission CEO rips into the industry
- GAA in Ireland to consider banning gambling sponsors
- Is this grooming children to gamble or not
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in betting shops.