Children addicted to gambling and MPs accepting favours from bookmakers feature this week:
- Industry and personal ‘gifts’ are ruining our democracy
- Online bookies charging customers for no service
- Premier league star loses £5.5 million in a few weeks
- Shock & horror: Online bookies association supports the correct thing to do
- 61,000 children at risk of gambling addiction
- Are bookmaker trade bodies developing some morals
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in betting shops.