Another pretty standard week; the premier league bombarding kids with gambling adverts and advertising codes being broken:
- Premier League football still bombarding kids with gambling adverts; pure greed
- Online bookmaker breaks advertising code; happens frequently
- Looks like another waste of money on a safe-gambling initiative
- Another Premier League club signs-up with a bookie; greed has no bounds
- A new plague when having a bet; the bookie doesn’t pay you when you win
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in betting shops. From memory there’s been about 4-5 incidents this week, so back to regular levels.