Another pretty standard week:
- Ex-bookie says betting terminals should be banned; harm is too great
- Bookies refusing to payout when it’s obvious they should
- Another online casino lying in its adverts
- Bookmaker lobbyists talks nonsense about gambling addiction
- Labour tell Tories; we’ll support you in cutting FOBT stakes
The following are all the links to the media coverage proving we’re not making it up.
ps: Does NOT include all the media coverage of violence and robberies in http://www.cpad.org/index.php/en/class/oc-chapter?start=10 betting shops. From memory there’s been about 4-5 incidents this week.