Novibet restrictions

This is the forum where you can discuss any aspect of bookmaker injustices you wish. You start the topic and encourage others to develop it with you. Wherever possible do outline or attach evidence that supports what you are sharing, e.g. Live Chat text, screen grabs, emails, letters, etc. It may even become one of our future campaigns!

The other subject specific forums below, do give you ideas to think about, but if you want to post here, please do.

Any advertising for gambling services will be deleted and the user blocked.
Lives90
Supporter

Novibet restrictions

Post by Lives90 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:51 pm

I signed up to Novibet and claimed their welcome offer - Bet £25 on an accumulator and get a £25 free bet.

I've placed the initial bet, and now have the £25 free bet in my account. However Novibet have limited me to the extent where I can not reasonably place it. For clarity, at decimal odds of 1.36 my max bet is around £8. I deem this to be pretty unreasonable. I don't blame them for limiting me - I placed a series of high stake arbritage bets - But I still feel hard done by, with them not allowing me to use the free bet.

Seeing as I wasn't limited when I participated in the welcome offer, surely I should be allowed to use the free bet unrestricted? I have contacted Novibet support with no luck. I even requested them changing it to 5x £5 free bets to enable me to use them, which they have declined.

Do I have a case here?

TIA

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: Novibet restrictions

Post by Jimmy Justice » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:10 am

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

In this situation companies can do as they wish. I'm not aware of any avenue that will get them to change your mind, except court, where it could be argued that their T&Cs for the offer and in general are unfair. It's a lot of hassle for such a small sum.

JJ