32red withdrawal

Talk to us here if you have had accounts closed or had unfair restrictions placed upon your account.
Cricketer13
Supporter

32red withdrawal

Post by Cricketer13 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Did a withdrawal request on a thursday, was still pending so messaged them asking them to remove that feature , they asked why and i said truthfully you get faster withdrawals in my opinion when thats not there. They claimed they coudnt which made me laugh, of course they could they just dont want you to

came to friday night and its still pending , i asked why and they said their staff work UK bank time hours but dont process withdrawals on a friday so it wont be done until monday.. This is sleazy and obviously done along with no flushing of pending button to keep your money in the weekend and hope you either reverse withdraw and lose it or have it in your account and lose it

I finally got paid wednesday so 6 days, this despite them claiming fast payouts on their site. Im not suggesting they did anything illegal but its certainly unethical. No other firm I know refuses to process withdrawals on a friday. I just found it unethical

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: 32red withdrawal

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:31 am

You're right it is unethical and appears to be primarily a tactic to give customers a chance to lose their money whilst the withdrawal is pending. Of course, they have an opportunity to refute this in public, but I doubt they will.

JJ