betfair excahnge

Talk to us here if you have had accounts closed or had unfair restrictions placed upon your account.
krasi12
Supporter

betfair excahnge

Post by krasi12 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:18 am

Hi

Betfair have rcently closed my account without any reason nad they took all my winnigs ( around 10k )
This is a pure robbery i won this money fare on the exchange , so that money is not belong to therm .
What can i do to take my winnigs back

Thank you

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: betfair excahnge

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:01 am

Hi,

I have to take at face value what you state, as I don't have Betfair's side of the story. I'm therefore assuming you've done nothing wrong at this stage. If this is the truth Betfair can't simply steal your money, they will have to provide evidence for their actions and any wrong doing on your part. However, this does depend on which country you are betting from as this affects your rights.

I've attached our advisory leaflet which is primarily aimed at UK residents, but most of it does apply to other European Union countries. Please have a read through it.

You need to be aware that gambling companies often prolong disputes even when they're in the wrong, so do remember that your fight may not be an easy one, even if you're totally innocent. Company front-line staff have a tendency to mess customers about, so it's important you escalate matters asap (see the leaflet).

I hope this helps?

JJ
Attachments
Know your rights when betting 09-19.pdf
(1.4 MiB) Downloaded 2 times