Latest restrictions - July 2019

Talk to us here if you have had accounts closed or had unfair restrictions placed upon your account.
Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Latest restrictions - July 2019

Post by Jimmy Justice » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:33 am

Here is another new thread to post about your experiences of having your accounts restricted or the experience of others you've read on social media, e.g. links to Twitter, whatever.

mick
Supporter

Re: Latest restrictions - July 2019

Post by mick » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:20 am

It is difficult for myself to post detail because all of my accounts have been long closed down via punitive restriction but because i was not prepared to accept this treatment i started enlisting the help of others and this remains so. I should point out that i make no claims Re being a super judge indeed this ytd i am losing money.

While we are told that 98% of horse racing bettors will make no long term gains all of us will be punting with this objective and some of those not currently achieving this may start to do so in the future and a shocking experience will then await them because the current attitude of the large firm Bookmakers is that there will be NO winners.

I still believe that J4P represents our best bet for bringing some much needed change Re the ways that Bookmakers now view and treat there customers, but this will only happen if enough of us collectively and actively support J4P. If i spend 5mins writing and sending an e mail to my MP or a relevant Org this will make no difference but if hundreds of us did so simultaneously it might but until this starts to happen then nothing will change and we punters will continue to be piddled on.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:03 am

What we need is somebody to co-ordinate the development of a list of people willing to contact their MP. The ideal is that we would have one punter match with every MP, so around 650.

Although I now spend around 30 hours per week giving my time for free to campaign I would be willing to support somebody doing this, but I don't have time to do it myself.

If anybody wises to volunteer let me know on here, by private message on here or using info@justiceforpunters'org

JJ

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:15 pm

Jimmy Justice wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:03 am
What we need is somebody to co-ordinate the development of a list of people willing to contact their MP. The ideal is that we would have one punter match with every MP, so around 650.
Hi Jimmy could you elaborate on your above thinking and intentions.I have e mailed my local MP and received a response but i would have thought a combined collective mailing to just one minister or Dept would be the most effective.?

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:07 am

I think we should try to do both.

The FOBT campaign was very cute re individual MPs, hence my suggestion and we're already setup to do it on our website: https://justiceforpunters.org/members-o ... ament-mps/ This page provides links for finding contact points of all MPs, etc.

I hope this helps?

JJ