Coral payout issues ongoing since 26.6.19

This is the forum where you can discuss any aspect of bookmaker injustices you wish. You start the topic and encourage others to develop it with you. Wherever possible do outline or attach evidence that supports what you are sharing, e.g. Live Chat text, screen grabs, emails, letters, etc. It may even become one of our future campaigns!

The other subject specific forums below, do give you ideas to think about, but if you want to post here, please do.

Any advertising for gambling services will be deleted and the user blocked.
slartiluck69
Supporter

Coral payout issues ongoing since 26.6.19

Post by slartiluck69 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:57 am

Hi

I am posting this in hope that I will hear from others who have been affected by my issue. On weds 26.6.29 Coral online had technical issues which was apparent later in the day when bets could not be placed. I placed a bet in the afternoon which turned out to be a winning one. I should of collected a few hundred pound but though the bet was apparently settled I still have not received my winnings. I have contacted Coral about 20 times over a now 6 day period and they have stated they are aware of the issue and it has affected thousands of customers but be patient and it will be resolved. I am of the belief that if there was a major issue there would be something somewhere about it on the internet but I can find nothing. Can anyone else out there please confirm if you are experiencing similar issues?

Thanks

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: Coral payout issues ongoing since 26.6.19

Post by Jimmy Justice » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:14 am

Thank you for post.

I will ask about this on our Twitter account which is read by thousands. Can you remind me on Wednesday to update you on here if I haven't done so before.

Regards,

JJ

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:22 am

Done. I'll see what comes back.

JJ

slartiluck69
Supporter

Post by slartiluck69 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:54 am

Many thanks JJ

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:47 pm

You can post without approval.

Coral replied to me on Twitter more or less immediately, so what they claim is now on public record, so I would assume the following is true:

"Hey, thanks for the message. Our Trading Team are still working as fast as possible to have this issue resolved. Unfortunately, we do not have a time scale as of yet. I understand this is frustrating and I apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you. Thanks!"

I've replied saying thank you for confirming this.

As I say the important thing is that it is public record, so I very much doubt you are being lied to.

I hope this helps?

JJ

slartiluck69
Supporter

Post by slartiluck69 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:09 pm

Thanks very much for this Jimmy. Like I say with an issue apparently this scale I was shocked that it was not posted anywhere, maybe its a more common occurence than i deemed possible. I hope its resolved soon though. Once again thankyou

slartiluck69
Supporter

Post by slartiluck69 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:18 pm

Well blow me down now resolved after 6 days, must of been your charm :D

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:28 am

I doubt that, but delighted you've been paid.

JJ