Betway

This is the forum where you can discuss any aspect of bookmaker injustices you wish. You start the topic and encourage others to develop it with you. Wherever possible do outline or attach evidence that supports what you are sharing, e.g. Live Chat text, screen grabs, emails, letters, etc. It may even become one of our future campaigns!

The other subject specific forums below, do give you ideas to think about, but if you want to post here, please do.

Any advertising for gambling services will be deleted and the user blocked.
Cricketer13
Supporter

Betway

Post by Cricketer13 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:28 pm

Pay people £5 to leave them reviews on Trustpilot I wondered why they got such a wonderful review
That explains why there are rated great, any bad reviews immediately get complained against and tried to be removed
I asked Trustpilot if paying is okay and they said incentives are fine.

Surely this cant be on?

mick
Supporter

Re: Betway

Post by mick » Wed May 22, 2019 6:33 am

Hi Cricketer I do not know much about Trustpilot but i take your point that paying for a positive review defeats the objective and also if Betway are successful in getting negative ones removed then how can any reader Trust the Pilot.? One of the aspects i like about J4P is that they are not anti bookmaker but are pro fairness from both sides of the fence.

I hoped that more people would use this forum to share there Bookmaker experiences,which could also include positive ones. I would certainly feel able to speak of the latter if only i had the ammunition.!

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed May 22, 2019 7:52 am

This all sounds rotten to me.

I did know that Betway complained about reviews in the hope of removal, but was not aware you could pay for 'favours'. Love the word 'incentives'.

Mind you it is does not surprise in today's online world.

JJ

Cricketer13
Supporter

Post by Cricketer13 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:08 pm

what normally happens is there will be a couple of bad reviews up and then suddenly a new batch of 5* reviews about 20/30 of them which renders the bad reviews almost useless and out of the way, obviously people have had the offer of free bet and left reviews and all you see are one line reviews saying they are great and amazing

Have you heard anything about them? Their customer service line is always unavailable due to high call volume no matter what time you call and when you go on live chat like it tells you that too isn't working

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Thu May 23, 2019 8:39 am

Our email inbox history suggests Betway are a difficult company to deal with at times. Certianly not 5*.

JJ