10bet have kept 5k+ of mine for 6months+ & refuse to payout. Help/Advice?

This is the forum where you can discuss any aspect of bookmaker injustices you wish. You start the topic and encourage others to develop it with you. Wherever possible do outline or attach evidence that supports what you are sharing, e.g. Live Chat text, screen grabs, emails, letters, etc. It may even become one of our future campaigns!

The other subject specific forums below, do give you ideas to think about, but if you want to post here, please do.

Any advertising for gambling services will be deleted and the user blocked.
misaw123
Supporter

10bet have kept 5k+ of mine for 6months+ & refuse to payout. Help/Advice?

Post by misaw123 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:37 pm

I've had an account with 10bet since the start of the last world cup, since that time until december, i've had many free bets/reload bonuses for deposits, during my time with 10bet, i've deposited & withdrawn thousands with no problem & i've been fully verified 5x over also, in december i turned a £75 reload bonus i got credited for my deposit within a day to 5k with a 4 fold that won then when that won, i then went in chat and was told i had to stake a certain amount (2k+) on odds of 1.6 for the money to rollover so i can withdraw, which i did and won (i have screenshots of the reload bonus being credited, the t&c of it & my bet placed at the required odds of 1,6) so i withdrew my money (5.1k+) saturday evening & 10bet left my withdrawal pending for a week, afer the week they came back & said i've breached the t&c (accused me of colluding & working in tandem) so they're not going to payout & they refused to provide any proof and refunded me £300 instead, I've never breached a single t&c as i've bet the same with them from 1st bet place to last since I opened, it's clear as i won big from a bonus which i got credited from them that is a financial loss to them, they won't give me my money & only sent me £300 as a refund back. I've been told during that one week since my withdrawal was pending that "we're working on it, it'll be paid out soon, we have backlog, sorry for the delay" so since then i've been going back and forward with them and they keep refusing to provide any proof/evidence to backup their claim and they keep saying we have done a investigation and we have proof. I urge everyone to boycott them, i've spoken to industry experts who deal with disputes, showed them screenshots and they've all said 10bet have to payout. I've done nothing wrong. I've tried resolver & that didn't work either, they refused to provide proof. Is their anything anyone who might be a expert in that field with payouts that might be able to help or give advice?. I have screenshots of the reload bonus, the t&c of it & the bet I placed, also the chat transcripts are there for a governing body to look at?. i've staked, deposited/withdrawn thousands and they never ever said anything like this, i've even had to verify my account atleast 5x over but because i make my biggest withdrawal to date, this is what they say, does anyone have any advice or can help?.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: 10bet have kept 5k+ of mine for 6months+ & refuse to payout. Help/Advice?

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:00 am

Hi

Thank you for your post.

I've attached our advisory leaflet, which outlines your options.

I have to take what you say at 'face value', so what follows is based just on what you've outlined and nothing else. No consolation, but what you are experiencing is common these days. If you've done nothing wrong 10Bet will have to pay you eventually. Basically, if they can't or are unwilling to provide evidence of "colluding & working in tandem"; you win, in court if need be.

We're not lawyers, which needs to be kept in mind, we're volunteers, but I think your next option is to send a letter to their CEO and at the same time make an official complaint to IBAS (see leaflet). If you would like me to comment on your letter/email before you send it; just ask.

You should also mention this: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/onli ... ithdrawals Basically what the authorities are saying is that companies must not do what they're doing to you or action may follow.

Anyway, I hope my comments and the leaflet help? If not, do come back to me with any further questions and please do keep me informed of what you decide to do.

JJ

misaw123
Supporter

Post by misaw123 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am

Hi JJ,

I sent my case to ibas in February so it's been a few months & I've still not heard anything, the first few times I asked ibas for an update, within the first month of me sending my dispute the reply i got from them was 10bet were yet to respond to ibas in over 4weeks since they emailed them to provide proof, like if they were so adamant they have proof that i breached the t&c, why would it take you 4weeks+ to send it to the ADR?, it's been close to 6months since they've kept my money unfairly, i've been with them for quite a while & i've deposited/withdrawn thousands betting the exact same way as i did from 1st to last bet placed, i had to verify my acct 5x over which all come back ok the fact they've said i've breached their t&c when I made my biggest withdrawal is just quite disgusting because it's obvious it's just an excuse for them to keep my money. I would love to email their CEO, I'm waiting on the outcome from ibas at the moment but I keep getting told it's with them so I don't know how long it'll take. I spoke to Paul Fairhead who I beleive you're familiar with who told me the same & said it could take up to 6 months to get a reply from ibas. Is their anything you can do to help or get me my money back.

misaw123
Supporter

Post by misaw123 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:04 am

Hi JJ,

I sent my case to ibas in February so it's been a few months & I've still not heard anything, the first few times I asked ibas for an update, within the first month of me sending my dispute the reply i got from them was 10bet were yet to respond to ibas in over 4weeks since they emailed them to provide proof, like if they were so adamant they have proof that i breached the t&c, why would it take you 4weeks+ to send it to the ADR?, it's been close to 6months since they've kept my money unfairly, i've been with them for quite a while & i've deposited/withdrawn thousands betting the exact same way as i did from 1st to last bet placed, i had to verify my acct 5x over which all come back ok the fact they've said i've breached their t&c when I made my biggest withdrawal is just quite disgusting because it's obvious it's just an excuse for them to keep my money. I would love to email their CEO, I'm waiting on the outcome from ibas at the moment but I keep getting told it's with them so I don't know how long it'll take. I spoke to Paul Fairhead who I beleive you're familiar with who told me the same & said it could take up to 6 months to get a reply from ibas. Is their anything you can do to help or get me my money back.
Last edited by misaw123 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:33 am

Yes, I work with Paul a lot. We both had a conference call recently with the Gam Comm about IBAS and ecogra delays, so I would give them a ring and see if they will chase your case up with IBAS. The time delay is completely unacceptable. It actually breaches the new standards launched by the Gam Comm on 31 10 2018.

Your only other option is to raise a small claim. See: https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money & https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights ... aims-court You don't have to wait for an IBAS decision before doing this.

Now I know you've already gone to IBAS there's probably little point in writing to their CEO.

You can now post without approval.

JJ

misaw123
Supporter

Post by misaw123 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:00 pm

I've emailed you 3 screenshots that show the reload bonus being credited, the t&c & the bet placed, you'll be able to see in the screenshots they were all within the t&c & also I had everything confirmed by the live chat advisor thats with 10bet, I placed 4-5 bets after my big bet had won on normal games that were on at 3pm. Is their anything I can do to get my money back quicker or will I just have to wait?.

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:02 am

Hi misaw i am sorry to read of your treatment and offer best wishes for a positive outcome. Sharing your predicament and vile treatment by this firm via this forum and anywhere else is a positive because it is forewarning any current or future customers of what to expect. This is one aspect which Bookmakers cannot control and of course do not like.

The first time i became aware of them was via Odds Checker but reading there T&Cs was enough to prevent me opening an account. Although i am sure that Odds Checker and there like have disclaimers buried in there own T&Cs i do feel that in enabling these firms to advertise they also carry some moral responsibility when customers are on the receiving end of similar treatment to that experienced by yourself.

I have made them aware of this on several occasions with of course no positive response, but if many of us did so simultaneously it just might give them some much needed pause for thought.?

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:01 am

Agreed re co-ordination.

Affiliates like Oddschecker rarely put anything before profit, but bad publicity is not something they'll be keen on.

JJ