Lost 60k in 48hrs online roulette. Need a lawyer to help complain.

This is the forum where you can discuss any aspect of bookmaker injustices you wish. You start the topic and encourage others to develop it with you. Wherever possible do outline or attach evidence that supports what you are sharing, e.g. Live Chat text, screen grabs, emails, letters, etc. It may even become one of our future campaigns!

The other subject specific forums below, do give you ideas to think about, but if you want to post here, please do.

Any advertising for gambling services will be deleted and the user blocked.
seagull10
Supporter

Lost 60k in 48hrs online roulette. Need a lawyer to help complain.

Post by seagull10 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:35 am

Hello people
I have just received the dreaded 'reference number' from a well known online gambling company which basically means they have reviewed and rejected my complaint and I have to go to either IBAS or the Gambling commission. My complaint focuses on social responsibility and anti-money laundering. I opened the account Jan 8 and self excluded March 1st but the main period or binge was just 2 days at the end of Feb where I deposited more than 100k with no source of income check and lost most of it with 2 pathetic phone calls from the responsible gambling team 'are you in control?'
They have rejected my request for a refund (no surprise but worth trying).
IBAS dont deal with social responsibility claims so I am about to go to the CG for advice but I am wondering if anyone on here can give me any solid advice or recommend me a good legal representative.
All/any comments are welcome! I can provide more detail if anyone is interested.
Cheers

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: Lost 60k in 48hrs online roulette. Need a lawyer to help complain.

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:56 am

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

The GC will not help you, but it is worth telling them about your case and asking them to investigate the company concerned and their policies.

We do have a lawyer who may be able to advise, but I will need to know much more before involving him or it will cost you fees that you can avoid by liaising with us to start with.

The best thing to do is email me on info@justiceforpunters.org I look forward to hearing from you.

JJ