Help!! Laba360 trying to keep my money!!

This is the forum where you can discuss any aspect of bookmaker injustices you wish. You start the topic and encourage others to develop it with you. Wherever possible do outline or attach evidence that supports what you are sharing, e.g. Live Chat text, screen grabs, emails, letters, etc. It may even become one of our future campaigns!

The other subject specific forums below, do give you ideas to think about, but if you want to post here, please do.

Any advertising for gambling services will be deleted and the user blocked.
Jv90
Supporter

Help!! Laba360 trying to keep my money!!

Post by Jv90 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:42 am

Hello everyone,

I opened a laba360 account over the weekend and made deposits totalling £1300. I got my balance to £2100 this morning and tried to withdraw. It got rejected twice with no explanation or email notification I just happened to check the account to see it rejected. I then emailed them asking them to withdraw my money and close the account as it is a terrible site (don't bother using). I then carried on playing and had a balance of £900 with two bets in progress. I then got an email saying my account is closed please provide an explanation!? The two bets in progress won totalling £1000 (Balance would now be £1900) I can't access my account and have a feeling they aren't going to pay those bets and make it very awkward to get my money. What should I do to get ALL the money they owe me?

In my opinion they should return the balance of when I asked for withdrawal and closure (£2100) or at least pay on the bets that were in play (£1900)

The only response I have received is an email saying:
"Hello!

Thank you for your email.
Kindly be informed that your account has been closed, please also mention the reason for closing your account.

Kind regards,
Erik"

Thanks

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: Help!! Laba360 trying to keep my money!!

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:34 am

Hi Erik,

Thank you for your post.

I've attached our advisory leaflet. If you're betting from the UK all these options are open to you. If not the options depend on the country you're based in.

I would only bother with customer services one more time and then ask for referral to their boss. Sadly, this unlikely to see any progress, so you should be thinking about a CEO letter and/or Resolver in the next 7-10 days.

What you are faincg is now common, but that's no consolation to you. If you've done nothing wrong they will have to pay, but prepare for a possible long fight.

I hope this helps?

JJ
Attachments
Know your rights when betting 11-18.pdf
(1.4 MiB) Downloaded 2 times

adwils
Supporter

Post by adwils » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:02 pm

Best of luck with this. Hopefully you'll get your money.

I posted about a similar situation with Bwin.

Once they have your money unscrupulous bookies can do what they like whatever your rights. It's entirely up to you to get it back with a fight.

Issue a Subject Access Request and complain to IBAS if the bookie is signed up. Going on Resolver was pointless for me as Bwin just made some totally false statements to which I had no right of reply and ecogra took Bwin's side. Still worth a try though. County court action will probably be necessary.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:33 am

Hi Both,

I've just had notification of another pay out we've helped with in this situation. Don't give in; they can't steal your money.

JJ