Bet365

Talk to us here if you have had accounts closed or had unfair restrictions placed upon your account.
suffolked
Supporter

Bet365

Post by suffolked » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Just found this website and thought I would add my story.
I am just an average punter who bets for a laugh using pretty small funds in the grand scheme of things.
Have had a bet 365 account for a while and to begin with I admit I didnt really know what I was doing, my P&L for 2018 was -£1800 (A loss I am lucky I can afford) anyway in January I stumbled across a group of likeminded people who been helping each other to bet more sensibly and sharing tips. Since Jan I am £800 in profit and in the last 6 weeks am actually £1300 in profit.. So no shock to learn that as soon as I have shown a tendancy for winning bet365 have limited my account down to £2.50 stakes and removed all access to the special offers, pricing etc.

The thing that pisses me off most is that over the last 12 month period I am still showing a P&L of £1100 loss so effectively they are removing any chance I have of recouping all the losses the allowed me to build up..

As I say I am fortunate that the money is secondary issue but I cannot believe they get away with doing this the first sign I show of stringing a list of results together.

Rant over.. Marvellous website and cause boys.. I will keep my eyes on the site and join the movement lol

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: Bet365

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Thanks for your post.

That's modern bookmaking for you, show any sign of ability and the bookie that paid their CEO £219 million last year won't trade with you. It's an utter joke.

We are campigning hard with the UK government and the regulator for change. They claim that one of their major aims is a 'fair and open' regulated gambling market. That is the second joke. They have shown no intention of stopping what you explain.

You many wish to consider this: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... Q/viewform We support this project and have met with the leaders of it. They have a particular gripe with Bet365, as lots of them got stake restricted in the same 24 hour period. All small punters.

Good to have you on-board.

JJ

suffolked
Supporter

Post by suffolked » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:21 am

Thanks Jimmy, have followed the link and registered my details. Hopefully together we can force some change.
Currently its a complete con.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:36 am

Thank you for doing that.

Dependent on what you get back at a later date you may wish to send a letter to the Sports Minister Tracey Crouch and Tim Miller at the GC in Birmingham. They are two senior people who have the power to change things, but aren't.

You'll be able to post striaght away now.

JJ