FSB TECHNOLOGY

This is the forum where you can discuss any aspect of bookmaker injustices you wish. You start the topic and encourage others to develop it with you. Wherever possible do outline or attach evidence that supports what you are sharing, e.g. Live Chat text, screen grabs, emails, letters, etc. It may even become one of our future campaigns!

The other subject specific forums below, do give you ideas to think about, but if you want to post here, please do.

Any advertising for gambling services will be deleted and the user blocked.
RIT
Supporter

Re: FSB TECHNOLOGY

Post by RIT » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:07 pm

FSB Technology haven`t contacted me this week BTW, hoping they forget about it but could be another few weeks before I am safe.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:26 am

Nothing about your last two posts surprises me.

Talking to the GC & DCMS about these matters is like banging your head against a brick wall. They both know that customer service is awful throuoghout the industry and use of T&Cs is unfair for many reasons including exploiting people and effectively banning others who have ability.
The whole thing is a joke and 10 years from now people will look back and think how the hell was all this allowed to happen.

Utter disgrace.

JJ

RIT
Supporter

Post by RIT » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:11 pm

Hello Roger,

Further to my previous email, I note that we are yet to receive a revised 'Statement of Earnings' from you. I would therefore be grateful if you could arrange for this to be forwarded to us at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Tom
FSB Tech Customer Support

Just ignoring them now , will see what happens.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:50 am

Fair enough.

JJ

RIT
Supporter

Post by RIT » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:51 am

I have emailed the Gambling Commission about this today , interested to see if they reply with any sensible advice or more realistically, interested to see if they even bother to reply.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 am

Please do let me know what happens, because we are preparing a dossier (not a dodgy one) on FSB Technology for submission to the GC. Basically we're fed up of getting complaints about the lack of clarity for coustomers of how their licence operates across numerous gambling brands. It appears to be very confusing for many customers. 'White licensing' as it's termed is not 'fair and open' due to this lack of clarity, thus it doesn't fulfil one of the GC's main aims. FSB can still run their platform and receive relevant income from the various brands, but these brands should have their own UK licence, which would help immensely in a number of cases we have.

JJ