Betway didn't pay out

This is the forum where you can discuss any aspect of bookmaker injustices you wish. You start the topic and encourage others to develop it with you. Wherever possible do outline or attach evidence that supports what you are sharing, e.g. Live Chat text, screen grabs, emails, letters, etc. It may even become one of our future campaigns!

The other subject specific forums below, do give you ideas to think about, but if you want to post here, please do.

Any advertising for gambling services will be deleted and the user blocked.
Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: Betway didn't pay out

Post by Jimmy Justice » Tue May 15, 2018 7:59 am

This is great news. Keep going, keep pestering them. Get everything you're owed!

JJ

slavi19vd
Supporter

Post by slavi19vd » Tue May 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Good afternoon
new and last update.The half time bet is settled and got the money on my account. The bet for the final score has been voided. That us. Hopefully at least got some money , because at one stage i though i will lose them all. Thank for Resolver, i think it happened a lot.
Thanks and Kind Regards Stan

slavi19vd
Supporter

Post by slavi19vd » Tue May 22, 2018 12:37 pm

I will claim the final bet but there is a little hope because the score has not been right. 1 goal. usually the other bookies just change the odds , for examople from 1.80 it could go down to 1.50 , but still some money , because it was 2000 pounds stake for 3600.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed May 23, 2018 8:45 am

Thank you for your updates Stan. Good to see some progress.

slavi19vd
Supporter

Post by slavi19vd » Thu May 24, 2018 8:31 am

Good morning
I am
Still looking for good bookmaker that don't limit me just after first bet. I was completely banned by Betvictor, here Down is the email, basicy i had one bet -won 225 pounds and next 2 times they just did not let me bet on. I had the same short experience with 10bet and jenningsbet as well. A Friend gave me advice - zigzag777 and sportpesa , and i will try to open account at Pinnacle but it will need a proxy. If someone knows good bookie -which lets the players bet , will you please let me know.
Thanks in advance
Attachments
IMG_0233.PNG
IMG_0233.PNG (164.55 KiB) Viewed 250 times

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sun May 27, 2018 6:44 pm

If you're betting from the UK there are no big operators that don't ban people who win. It might be worth trying https://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/ or Blacktype? Bet365 often give people a decent go.

We cannot recommend SportsPesa; we've seen too many complaints.

Pinnacle are fine, but not from Britain.

JJ