Betway didn't pay out

This is the forum where you can discuss any aspect of bookmaker injustices you wish. You start the topic and encourage others to develop it with you. Wherever possible do outline or attach evidence that supports what you are sharing, e.g. Live Chat text, screen grabs, emails, letters, etc. It may even become one of our future campaigns!

The other subject specific forums below, do give you ideas to think about, but if you want to post here, please do.

Any advertising for gambling services will be deleted and the user blocked.
slavi19vd
Supporter

Betway didn't pay out

Post by slavi19vd » Thu May 03, 2018 6:22 pm

I have an account in betway about more or less 3 years.i do usually bets on singles with initial stake 500-1000 pounds. and i have never had problem before with withdraw or paying out. it happened on 6 of april i bet 2 singles bets on half time of one game and they both won. on half time using some of the money i did another bet which again won.The game suddenly was out early before its finish. After 10-15 minutes all bets were back to pending. The bet made on half time has been voided.The 2 bets are still unsettled. i don't know what to do. Several times contacted them and keep on asking. They say the game is been investigated by ESSA and third party has to say is that fixed. I do not feel it is fair and further more they keep my balance there 700 pounds and i can not withdraw it.i have all in all 3700 pounds and for me it is not small amount of money. I emailed Gambling comission but they said can not do anything. Gambling comission offered me IBAS or solicitor but i do not how much it is gonna cost..... Really do not know what to do.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: Betway didn't pay out

Post by Jimmy Justice » Fri May 04, 2018 6:02 am

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

May I ask the country you are betting from as this affects your rights. As an example the UK is diffrent from other EU countries and outside the EU it is different again.

JJ

slavi19vd
Supporter

Post by slavi19vd » Fri May 04, 2018 8:50 pm

i bet from Nothern Ireland , on documents it is part of UK,isn't it?

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sat May 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Absolutely.

I think your first hurdle is the decision about the game being fixed or not. This has nothing to do with what follows, as it is all to do with ESSA. Do you know if other bookmakers have paid out?

If and when the game is cleared by ESSA you should read our advisory leaflet on this link: https://justiceforpunters.org/know-your ... s-betting/ If Betway don't pay after the ESSA decision (if the game is cleared) or if you find out other bookies have paid out, you should use 'Resolver' (see leaflet) as your first action.

I hope this helps?

JJ

slavi19vd
Supporter

Post by slavi19vd » Sat May 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Good afternoon. i have a friend bets in bet365 , and he had no problem. he bet, won and bet365 pay out everything. Do you have any idea how long the procedure gonna take. The game was on 6 of April and still nothing.at least the could give me 700 pounds balance which is hold. But if they say the game is fixed. can they keep all the money?

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sun May 06, 2018 8:41 am

If the game was fixed I would assume you'll get your stake back, but it's not something we have any experience of. As Bet365 has paid out I would assume it wasn't fixed?

How long will it take for Betway to pay out, sadly; who knows? You will need to keep pestering them and use the options in our leaflet. Due to poor regulation they can delay your pay-out, again and again, without fear. Be patient and as I say use the otpinos in our leaflet.

If you want us to comment on text drafts for any complaints you make, just ask.

JJ

slavi19vd
Supporter

Post by slavi19vd » Tue May 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Good afternoon
I checked my betway account yesterday i found out the system setlled the bets as won,2 for the half time, abut the balance was not correct. One of the bet is 1000 for 2050 and the other one is 2000 for 3500, the balance there is 3500, so 2 thousand missing, i texted them via chat online, and they said , actually can not say anything at the moment that what they said
I understand it is quite frustrating for you, i do see it is under investigation and as well as your complaint too.at the monent all we can do is waiting for feedback for thia, you will receive feedback from us in 5 working days..
Basically they have no answer why the money are 2 thousand less and what actually happened there.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed May 09, 2018 8:49 am

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I know this is going to sound silly, but for an online bookmaker this is progress. You need to pester them again after the 5-day period. I think they are simply trying to delay things in order to give you time to lose what is in your account and if you did that they will release the other money. This is common practice; disgusting I know, but it is well known throughout the inudstry.

DO NOT LOSE ANYTHING TOO THEM.

They have now said you should get an answer in 5-days, so try to keep them to that.

JJ

slavi19vd
Supporter

Post by slavi19vd » Wed May 09, 2018 10:36 am

yes i had that practice with 1xbet -not a good booki . No i just do not bet. i am waiting for reply from them...

slavi19vd
Supporter

Post by slavi19vd » Mon May 14, 2018 8:01 pm

There Are some news, still waiting the big money, but I already received 700- the holded withdraw. Hopefully the withdraw will come soon. Finally 2 of bets were set win and 1 from half time was setlled as void. I do not is that ok but when i placed bet it said 19-23 half time, but the real score ht was 19-22. So the half time bets are ok, but for this mistake they voided the third bet. Will update as soon as i got news.
Thanks and kind regars