Sky Bet

Talk to us here if you have had accounts closed or had unfair restrictions placed upon your account.
mick
Supporter

Re: Sky Bet

Post by mick » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Jimmy Justice wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 am
Had a huge response to mentioning this on Twitter yesterday. Do you have a copy of the survey or could you copy and paste something for me and send it to: info@justiceforpunters.org please? Thanks in anticipation.

JJ
Thanks for taking the time to complete this short survey. Your input will help up to improve our communications with customers who have had certain restrictions (e.g. best odds guaranteed removal; free bets removal) applied to their accounts, and develop our Responsible Gambling tools.

1. As far as you're aware, has your Sky Bet account ever been restricted? (i.e. we removed your access to offers and promotions, and/or restricted the amount that you were able to stake on certain sports )

2. Okay - and did you receive an email to inform you that your Sky Bet account would be restricted?

3. Did these restrictions impact your perception of Sky Bet in a NEGATIVE way?

4. Did these restrictions impact your perception of the wider betting industry in a NEGATIVE way?

5. How did these restrictions impact your future betting behaviour with Sky Bet?

6. Please specify the betting brands you started to use more frequently, after receiving an account suspension from Sky Betting and Gaming:

7. Do you have any recommendations for Sky Bet's approach to communicating account restrictions?

Jim PN questions 8-11 concerned responsible gambling tools Sky Bets and other firms,with options to tick if applicable.I have also sent you the full e mail.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: Sky Bet

Post by Jimmy Justice » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:44 am

Brilliant Mick.

Thank you very much.

JJ