Sky Bet

Talk to us here if you have had accounts closed or had unfair restrictions placed upon your account.
mick
Supporter

Sky Bet

Post by mick » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:58 pm

I have seen other posts pouring scorn on this firm.Very quick to restrict to little and i can confirm by my own experience with them.I have just looked at Odds Checker Southw 3.0 tomorrow and was surprised to note a first ever them first up with EPs.A 10 run hcap and there over round is 24%.!

Sky its OK that you will not take a bet because who would want it.!

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: Sky Bet

Post by Jimmy Justice » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:37 am

Safety first; that's Sky. Most bookmaker overnight prices are PR, nothing more.

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Tue May 10, 2016 7:07 am

I have been told that yesterday the RP posted an interview with this firm and allowed them to claim that only 1% of there customers are restricted.I suspect doctored figs to say the least and shame on the RP for enabling.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Tue May 10, 2016 7:41 am

I'll chase, as it is more than likely a lie.

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Tue May 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Jimmy Justice wrote:I'll chase, as it is more than likely a lie.
Good because from a fair cross section of punters i know there appears to be a very high percentage of them who are amongst the claimed 1%. !

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed May 11, 2016 7:37 am

I've arranged for the article to be sent to me in the post, so will be scrutinising it.

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:49 am

I have not bet with Sky Bet for years because they will not let me (i am restricted to tiny amounts) so yesturday i was bemused to receive an e mail request asking me to complete a "Restriction process" survey to help enable them provide an even better customer service and experience.!

I do recall JFP and HBF making mention of increasing anger from punters who received no prior warning and felt shocked when attempting to place there normal sized bet they discover that this has now been restricted to an often tiny percentage of same.Sky Bet and others are now forced into seeking damage limitation as increasingly customers treated in this way do not disappear without fuss but instead spread the word.

This growing publicity of how they treat customers is the very last thing they want or expect and i suspect that this has triggered the survey.Many customers affected may have lost money for years and just a small purple patch causes these punitive restrictions to be implemented.Our best pay back is not to lay down and go away quietly but support JFP and use this forum and any others to let those not currently affected know what might await them.!

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:39 am

It's very important that all restricted customers respond to this survey as we suspect they are collecting data to try and refuste how common restrictions are?

JJ

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:11 am

Jimmy Justice wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:39 am
It's very important that all restricted customers respond to this survey as we suspect they are collecting data to try and refuste how common restrictions are?

JJ
A good point and i hope they do,there was an additional comments box which i made good use of.!

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 am

Had a huge response to mentioning this on Twitter yesterday. Do you have a copy of the survey or could you copy and paste something for me and send it to: info@justiceforpunters.org please? Thanks in anticipation.

JJ