Lma manager

This is the forum where you can discuss any aspect of bookmaker injustices you wish. You start the topic and encourage others to develop it with you. Wherever possible do outline or attach evidence that supports what you are sharing, e.g. Live Chat text, screen grabs, emails, letters, etc. It may even become one of our future campaigns!

The other subject specific forums below, do give you ideas to think about, but if you want to post here, please do.

Any advertising for gambling services will be deleted and the user blocked.
Wharrell07
Supporter

Lma manager

Post by Wharrell07 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:30 am

New to this group,but would like to let punters know what happened to me a few years ago and possibly save someone losing a few quid.I placed a bet with skybet on Jose mariniho winning the league managers award when he was in his second spell as Chelsea manager.Invariably the winner of the premier league usually win it,but not always.However it has always been a premier league manager,Not this year it was given to Eddie Howe from the championship who was not even listed in the betting.I argued with skybet,it was like a horse winning the grand national that wasn’t declared to run.I was told I could have asked for a price on any manager.Few years ago but it still pains me,no wonder they call betting a mugs game !!

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: Lma manager

Post by Jimmy Justice » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:33 am

Thanks for joining us and your post.

I must admit, without reading around, I'm not sure if bookies offer separate markets on the PL Manager of the Year and Manager of the Year throughout all top English leagues. This is a list of the PL winners: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_L ... the_Season

Do you know if there are any other lists? It would be interesting to read.

Cheers,

JJ

Wharrell07
Supporter

Post by Wharrell07 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi I have just had a look at Wikipedia for past winners of the lma which can be given to a manager from any of the four divisions,It has been won 5 times in the last 20 odd years from outside the premier league.Although no odds were offered on anyone outside the premier league, you could ask on request.This was not stated at the time,so as a learning curve to other punters be aware.

Wharrell07
Supporter

Post by Wharrell07 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi I have just had a look at Wikipedia for past winners of the lma which can be given to a manager from any of the four divisions,It has been won 5 times in the last 20 odd years from outside the premier league.Although no odds were offered on anyone outside the premier league, you could ask on request.This was not stated at the time,so as a learning curve to other punters be aware.

Wharrell07
Supporter

Post by Wharrell07 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:26 pm

Just seen Chris wilder of Sheffield united won it this year,wonder how many punters fell into the same trap as me!

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:08 am

Please could you provide us with a link to this?

Thanks,

JJ