Tennis match investigated by 3rd party

Please use this forum to discuss unfair terms & conditions used by bookmakers, e.g. no right to appeal against decisions, palpable errors, delays in paying out, refusing promised free bets, etc.
Reza90
Supporter

Tennis match investigated by 3rd party

Post by Reza90 » Sat May 23, 2020 3:21 pm

Hello,

I have betted on several markets for a tennis match (exact score, over/under and game betting). Because there were betting limits I had to spread these bets. However these where in mind with my predicted outcome. And i was a lucky man, since i was right and predicted the right score.

However these bets where still listed as open. This match was in January 2019 and the bookmaker is telling that this match is being investigated by a 3rd party? But they can’t give more information. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this? I went to eCogra and they say that they can’t do anything at the moment since it is handled by a 3rd party.

Total bet is around 11K, withheld winnings are 28K

Is there a maximum time for these kind of investigations?
Has someone experienced the same?
What kind of 3rd parties can this be?
And is this kind of process normal?
What can I do to speed things up?

Before this they wanted to freeze up the other 20K on the account, however the dispute manager(internal) released my funds. So now I am only waiting for the other part.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice

Kind regards