Sky bet moving goal posts

This is not a forum that contains discussion, it is simply advice on how to post or reply to posts if you are new to this type of correspondence.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jay
Supporter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sky bet moving goal posts

Post by Jay » Tue May 26, 2020 9:06 am

Placed a bet with Sky bet on 28/2 (Liverpool not to win the league) and bet carried a date and time 25/5 at 3pm which I took as a cut off point being after the end of season. On that date the date and time were removed and in progress added although it was in progress when I placed it. Contacted chat and was told the bet was that still live because of the season being extended but I believe they have just moved the goal posts because the bet carried a date and time that they have just erased.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sky bet moving goal posts

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed May 27, 2020 8:19 am

Thank you for your post.

In normal circumstances I think you would have a case, but due to C-19, which is unforeseen circumstances, it's difficult to see how SkyBet could do anything else. Eventually, I suspect they will either void all bets or payout on the ruling the Premier League makes? In Scotland it was a mixed picture with bookies doing different things.

Regards,

JJ