jimmy justice

This is your chance to discuss any aspect of gambling. You start the topic and encourage others to take part and develop the topic with you.

Any advertising for gambling services will be deleted and the user blocked.
mick
Supporter

jimmy justice

Post by mick » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Or Brian if you now prefer ;) i have just watched part one of your Star Sports interview.Well done mate you did good.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Re: jimmy justice

Post by Jimmy Justice » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:38 am

Thank you Mick.

I only watched it myself yesterday evening, so for those interested: http://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/intervie ... -chappell/

Two more to come.

JJ

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:55 am

Brian i have just watched part 2 ,and your presentation was first class.Well done mate and i just hope that many get to view. Tomorrow we have part 3 which based on the content info should prove even more interesting. :D

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:07 am

Thank you.

The interest on Twitter, which is our main social media outlet has been high, so fingers-crossed. We've also written this to support the second interview: https://justiceforpunters.org/where-we- ... -bet-rule/

JJ

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:51 am

Jimmy Justice wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:07 am
Thank you.

The interest on Twitter, which is our main social media outlet has been high, so fingers-crossed. We've also written this to support the second interview: https://justiceforpunters.org/where-we- ... -bet-rule/

JJ
Brian the good work you guys do is beginning to pay off with increasing numbers of currently unaffected customers being made aware of what might await them.We are now seeing a few MBG but all appear to inc different T&Cs and it might prove useful to have a thread highlighting the stipulations and inviting comment from members who have been using them.?

Like yourself i feel that any decent and honorable Bookmaker should receive full praise and positive publicity,but those who skulk behind complex T&Cs should also be named and shamed if only to help prevent other members from being taken in and abused.

PS : I have just watched part three.You did good presenting the case in a calm clear and confident manner.I just hope that many watch appreciate and think about what was said.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:59 am

Thank you Mick. The take up on Twitter has been good and the feedback, except for a couple of people has been excellent.

B

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:41 am

Jimmy Justice wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:59 am
Thank you Mick. The take up on Twitter has been good and the feedback, except for a couple of people has been excellent.

B
Indeed i had a look and well earned.I just cannot get my head around communicating via twitter but whatever well done.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:41 am

It's addictive - leave well alone.