365 JUST RESTRICTED A MUG PUNTER

Talk to us here if you have had accounts closed or had unfair restrictions placed upon your account.
mick
Supporter

Re: 365 JUST RESTRICTED A MUG PUNTER

Post by mick » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:27 am

Hi Jimi i think its most likely your no 3. and this should be of concern to all of there customers many of whom will be playing multiples in the hope of the big win.If the message is, we do not expect you to win but should this happen then we are going to delay paying you the full amount then surely this is a matter most worthy of some serious challenge.

How about that Guardian journalist,is he aware that B365 enable a backer to stake to win One Million pounds but will only pay him at 20k per day.?

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:06 am

I know he is aware of the 1 million pound case, but I'll give him a go on the general topic of delaying payments.

JJ

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:07 am

Jimmy Justice wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:06 am
I know he is aware of the 1 million pound case, but I'll give him a go on the general topic of delaying payments.

JJ
I do recall only a few years ago that they did pay the million pounds to a Henderson stable employee who backed several of there Chelt winners in an AP accumulator ,i wonder if he had to wait for 50 x 20k payments.? I suspect not because the bet details where "leaked" and 365 obtained plenty of good publicity.

However this back fired to an extent when it was later revealed that the actual total of his great win was 1.2 million but of course they did not inform him at the time of placement that he should reduce his stake.The bet being AP then no R4s involved so he could have safely staked less to still hit the max payout.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:21 am

The bet was connected to staff at the lovely Mr Henderson's stable and we don't want to upset the establishment do we!

Like I've said many times, they do what they want, when they want.

JJ