365 JUST RESTRICTED A MUG PUNTER

Talk to us here if you have had accounts closed or had unfair restrictions placed upon your account.
mick
Supporter

Re: 365 JUST RESTRICTED A MUG PUNTER

Post by mick » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:19 am

Jimmy Justice wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:32 am
Incredible publicity for a Sunday. I spoke to the journalist on Thursday so knew it was coming. We are also hoping another major article will appear today or tomorrow outlining how losing punters do not receive this type of scrutinity. Fingers-crossed.
Jim i have only just read your link on twitter i just hope the main stream publicity is maintained.There are many issues involved and full transparency from B365 and the rest is well over due and much needed.!

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:35 am

There's a roll on at present! Like you say, hopefully it will continue.

JJ

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:40 am

Jimmy Justice wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:35 am
There's a roll on at present! Like you say, hopefully it will continue.

JJ
A very good incentive for more - all punters to reg as J4P supporters.

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:27 am

This case presents an ideal opportunity to get all punters on side Re the objectives of J4P because what it is highlighting is that an "innocent" punter using his own account and money could land a large multiple bet and be subjected to the same treatment.These T&Cs are buried in the small print of all the large bookmaking firms and this fact should be of serious concern to all punters.?

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:45 am

Everyone must send any experiences they have of not being paid to: Gambling@cma.gsi.gov.uk

Or to us on here and/or our private email address: info@justiceforpunters.org

If you don't, stop belly-aching and just accept you will be ripped-off for the rest of your betting life. This is the best chance ever that punters have had to get their voices heard.

JJ

krimmer2
Supporter

Post by krimmer2 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:27 am

bet365 are my only lifeline at the moment, im suprised many people have an issue with them they are the only ones who havent restricted BOG or getting a bet on ( occasionally gets refered but always cleared) and never a problem taking money out.....im dreading the day theyve had enough of me!

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:56 am

I found them the best of a sorry bunch.They will tolerate a winning account longer than most before restricting and i experienced no problems with verification or withdrawing winnings but in some ways this makes it even more concerning that they can and do refuse to payout on a wager after the result is known.! If you google the current case is not the only one where they have attempted the same use of these T&Cs when it suits.!

Whatever the rights or wrongs of the current one the fact remains that any customer even when using his own account and money could receive the same treatment if landing a large multiple wager. This needs sorting and if enough of us got behind J4P then working collectively we could force some much needed changes to these T&Cs which all of the large firms now hide behind.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:48 am

Your two posts sum up the present market. Bet365 the best for allowing to people to win (BlackType?), but if they have any inkling you may not be betting in your own name or colluding they are very, very difficult and this means innocent people get caught in the x-fire.

JJ

mick
Supporter

Post by mick » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:22 am

Does anyone have any updates on the student case.? Recently i noticed a new addition on my B365 account.........."Max withdrawal 20k" They have a max win on the day of one million so what happens if a customer lands the fairy tale big multiple and hits this limit.Would this mean waiting 50 days @ 50 x 20k withdrawn each day,and would B365 pay interest while the customer awaits full payment.?

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:07 am

No updates as far as I know. I would think all the media are frightened of doing anything due to it being in the queue at the High Court in NI?

Re withdrawal. I cannot comment specifically on Bet365, but we've had a few cases where people have been paid an initial 20-30K as part of a much larger withdrawal, but then later refused the rest, because 'all of a sudden' the company has mysteriously found a T&C the person has broken - funny that.

So, I leave the choice with all of you on here, Bet365 has introduced this 20K, because:

1. They've been forced into doing this by the Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines?
2. They're having cash-flow problems, so need to protect themselves from a sudden large withdrawal?
3. The term enables them to have more time to look for a reason not to pay somebody?

Just in case anyone on here doesn't know this, it is not No 1. Customer service staff tell a huge number of varied lies about KYC. In fact, I honestly can't remember reading any live chat text where the real truth about KYC has ever been told.

JJ