Intouch games/ mfortune scam

Talk to us here if you have had accounts closed or had unfair restrictions placed upon your account.
mick
Supporter

Re: Intouch games/ mfortune scam

Post by mick » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:32 am

Jimmy Justice wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:38 am
Agreed.

The CMA investigation is dealing with this now. I can't promise, but I suspect they will report to the GC mid this year and new guidelines will be introduced after this. The GC has already said they will begin to fine companies who abuse 'Know your Customer' to delay withdrawals where there is clear fault.

JJ
Returning to this problem which causes plenty of frustration,if the GC will fine when clear fault is established then they must know what the legal verification requirements are.? Therefore it should not be a problem to let both the bookmakers and there customers know these.

I opened an account this year with a long established UK Bookmakers and sending copy's of my birth certificate and one utility bill was all that was required to enable withdrawals,but others demand far more when withdrawal is attempted so if the former complies with the law then the latter should not be occurring.!

Based on my own experiences i would urge all members to seek KYC and withdrawal verification prior to making your first deposit,this may save you some grief.! I would also ask for e mail confirmation of this.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:45 am

Sound advice, but some of the companies will still 'scam' you, as they know the GC does nothing. Hopefully the CMA will change this eventually.

Lbond
Supporter

Post by Lbond » Wed May 23, 2018 4:47 pm

I submitted complaint to ibas on 27/4 /18 via resolver but not had anything from them since. Any ideas on a timescale with them

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Thu May 24, 2018 7:52 am

IBAS are not the best at responding, so you have to keep pestering them. There is no quality standard for their first response, but there is for full dispute process, which is a laughable 90-days.

JJ

Lbond
Supporter

Post by Lbond » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:46 pm

I contacted ibas with regards to the delay in there initial response as i escalated the case to them via resolver.
Ibas replied today stating they are not connected to resolver and i need to log a case using there online complaints wizard on their site.

Jimmy Justice
Site Admin

Post by Jimmy Justice » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:04 am

Sadly, that is correct. Don't expect any co-ordination to help customers. May be you can copy and paste as much as possible?

JJ